Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reusable Filter for Keurig

Happy Tuesday!

It took me a while after I had my Keurig to figure out that there is a reusable filter that is available for the Keurig!  So, I thought I would share this info in case anyone else is still unaware.  The link above will take you to the Bed, Bath and Beyond site where you can find a Solofill Reusable Filter for your Keurig.

Although convenient and tasty, Keurig cups can become expensive and frankly wasteful, using all of that plastic.  So, having this filter is a great alternative while still being able to brew one cup at a time.

Here are my tips once you buy it and go to use it:

COFFEE:  Once you put the loose coffee in the filter, wet the grounds a bit to get them going...until you see it starting to drip dark water.

TEA:  I have found that you can also use tea bags and loose teas in the filter cup, you just want to wet it as well. (Just like the coffee).


Enjoy!

Make It Delish!

~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment